Grapes Smoothie for #FBC12 Ticket Giveaways from Vitamix®
Posted at h in autunno, contest e concorsi, light, menù, party & brunch & pic-nic, piatti vegetariani
This Fall fresh Smoothie recipe is perfect to start the day with a lot of energy in this season, when grapes have been harvested and are ready to eat. I made this Smoothie to take advantage of the opportunity to win a free pass to the FBC12 in London from the 28th to the 30th of September 2012, known as the best International bloggers Conference. The sponsor of this Giveaways is Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre the right place where you can find health benefits. I love Vitamix!!!
Ingredients to serve 2:
- 250 g white table grapes with seeds (many nutrients)
- 125 g white organic yogurt or home made yogurt
- 1 tbsp of licorice powder
- 8 ice cubes
- Combine ice and grapes in blender until ice is crushed.
- Add yogurt, licorice powder and process until smooth.
- Strain the smoothie to remove seed particol
- Pour into glass and garnish with licorice powder if desired.